Friday, December 12, 2008

Governor Blagojevich and corrupt politics

Ok this guy was caught trying to SELL Obama's Senate seat. Now I know that Chicago politics is known for corruption, but seriously (and I am not going to pretend to know the politics of a city that I've only been to due to airport layovers).

I've been following this story all week, and since I was rather quiet on my forums about it, I didn't post anything. But it's too big to ignore.

What gets me the most is that the corporate media was trying to tie Obama to Bigliarvich. Just like they tried to tie him to Bill Ayers just because he sat on a board. They're politicans in the same state, and same party, and that's about it.

So far, IMO Obama has handled this well. Now if only he could appoint his Senate replacement, but I don't see that happening.

One more thing about Blagojevich. His hair gives Donald Trump a run for his money.

No comments: