Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It all comes down to you

The race for New Jersey governor has become ugly. Anyone living in NJ (or in the NYC and Philly media markets) have seen the ugly attack ads on both sides.

It's an off-year election, which really does not exist in New Jersey. However a good chunk of the electorate only cares in national elections and think that their representatives in Washington can change their districts. That they can, but Trenton has much more influence than Washington does. Trenton's up for grabs today. We Democrats need to prove the naysayers wrong and tell them that we do care about what goes on in Trenton. AP, LB, Newark, Camden, Paterson, etc all of you guys need to get out and vote. I'd love to see last year's turnout! We need to keep New Jersey blue.

I'll be working on a massive GOTV effort all day, and this will be my last post before the results come in.

1 comment:

djpat2 said...

Let's hope they do get out to vote. All I hear at my job from the Bushbots is that we need Christie. Yeah...like a hole in the head. I was numer 152 here in Long Branch. I voted at 1:30. It should be heavier. A light vote means Christie could win.